The background of a display portrays the character of the owner. If you are a fan of art, it will be a sophisticated pattern or design and if you love animation you will have a funny fictitious character.
Many people have adopted Windows 7 operating system due to its easy user interface and robust performance. There are different ways of setting and changing your background using this operating system. The following guidelines will show you how easy it is to do this:
- When your PC is on, click on the start button.
- Go to the control panel and open.
- Then open the appearance and personalization icon.
- On personalization, click on change desktop background.
- To select an image of your choice, you will have to search for it in the stored location. Click on browse to find your image.
- After locating your folder, let’s say downloads (if you’ve grabbed an image from the internet), click on it and then click okay.
- If you have many images, you can choose to rotate them on your background. They will appear in specified intervals of time that you will set.
- After setting your preferred background, click on save changes to apply the wallpaper you choose.
One can use other shortcuts too when you are well acquitted with computers. Just right click on the desktop background and click personalize and then desktop background. The other steps are similar.
Another method is by navigating to the image you desire to use as your background. Then you right click on it and choose set as desktop background. It is that easy to change your background on Windows 7.